a life well lived


Friday, October 10, 2014

I dood it! 10/09/00



Early this year, it occurred to me that I have to live until Christmas – I have too many Christmas cards that need to be used. Yesterday, I realized that this Gramster has to live through at least the end of October 2001 because I want to go to at least one more Women’s Weekend.

I went to bed at 11:00 p.m. or later – well, that is not unusual for me – and got up both Saturday and Sunday at 6:45 a.m.   I usually get up no earlier than 9:30 a.m.!   

Instead of a long nap on Saturday, I chose to go into Woodstock and ended up with just a scant hour’s sleep.   

I ate a lot of great food, including lots and lots of luscious fresh fruit.   

When we got home last night after a second day with no real nap, I felt tired, but nowhere near bone-weary – and happy, very happy. 

The mountains were beautiful, the women were beautiful, the events were beautiful – every moment of every day was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment