a life well lived


Sunday, January 25, 2015

By the skin of my teeth 01/26/01



 

posting a day early, since it  IS australia day right now down under!
wish i had the *article mom references - hope the pics help.

Since it is still January 26th here in the USA, I can still wish everyone a "Happy Australia Day!" - just under the official wire, sort of.  

I tried to think about what to say that could describe Australia Day, which I have been honored to celebrate many times with Mike and Kerry, Scott and Karen.  
 
The best I can do is to post the write-up from the Sydney Morning Herald*, which captures a smidgen of how I feel about the holiday.  

So many glorious summertime moments to cheer and warm these cold winter days.   



Remembering a beauty rich and rare - Nan Lockhart











 



No comments:

Post a Comment