a life well lived


Monday, March 31, 2014

For My Circle of Women Friends...



 (Mom's dist list didn't include guys yet - in time!) 

A few interesting web sites.  

I have John pull up my chair, Elsa turns off the computer studio light so I can see the screen better (I need to have my cataracts tended to one of these days), and I settle in for however long I am comfortable to check what's new and interesting.   

We found these sites in a new book by Susan Branch - GIRL FRIENDS.  Naturally, the book made me think of and want to share it with you.  Let me know what you think about them and if you have any sites to share.  I like things that somehow make me feel bigger but still cozy.   

 Love to all - G.K.


 (FYI - once Mom got her cataracts done, she didn't even need glasses!)

No comments:

Post a Comment