a life well lived


Wednesday, March 19, 2014

"We grow in the company of others" SARK



Thank each one of you for being there.  There might be days you think, "My, gosh, there she is AGAIN."  Just know that when I look at my distribution list, I think of each one of you and the special place you have in my heart.



My love to Scott & Kimberly ~ Adriane  & George  ~ Gail & Scott ~ Erin & Chris  ~ Judy & Paul ~ Dave & Candy and Carl ~ Lori & Sean ~ the Heldons, with an extra helping to Carolyn ~ Jill & Reuben ~ Andrew & Gretchen  ~ Linda & Gil ~ the circle of women who gather with me around our electronic well ~ Kelly ~ Bethany ~ Cheryl ~ the one & only Esther ~ Ceri ...and now Eric ~  Louise ~ Jessie ~ Jeannie & Ken ~ Margaret & Bob ~ Johnnie ~ Leslie ~ Brenda ~ Prescott & Jill ~ Mike & Kerry and Karen ~ Jeremy & Allyn ~ Jonathan &  Kristin ~ Kurt & Martha ~ Gerry & Linda ~ Adie & Dave ~ Bob & Lois ~ Helen ~ Carol & Dino ~ Aubrey ~ Meg ~ Doug & Christine ~  Marcia & John



If I left anyone off, chalk it up to my advancing years.



Here's to my friends!  May heaven send good in o'er flowing store... 



Love ~ Mom/Mum/Mother/Nan/Gocky/Ganga/Grammie/Grammie Kay/Grandma L'/Aunt Kay/Kay/Katharine Reynolds Lockhart/Mrs. Raymond Lewis Lockhart, ADPOI  

Susan
Ariel
Rainbow
Kennedy 
http://planetsark.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment